Effective Date: July 3, 2018
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit the website?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience and/or for the completion of your inquiry and/or order of service.
When do we collect the information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form and/or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter or use certain other site features in the following ways:
To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
To improve our website in order to better serve you.
To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How we protect your information?
We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers longer than 30 days in order
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
Within 1 business day
We will notify you via phone call
Within 1 business day
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC is liable to provide a refund if the author terminated his/her agreement with the company for any of the following reasons;
The company committed a breach of contract.
The agreement was terminated after the author submitted the manuscript but prior to the beginning of the interior design.
The agreement was terminated after the start of the interior design but prior to completion of the Digital Preview approval form.
The author is entitled to a full refund if the refund request was made prior to the fulfillment of the services, less the $100 administrative/setup fee. This is to cover the set-up cost incurred by the author. However, only 50% refund of the purchase price will be provided to the author if the agreement was terminated after the author submitted the manuscript but prior to the beginning of the interior design. Finally, the author will only receive 25% refund of the purchase price if the agreement was terminated after the start of the interior design but prior to completion of the Digital Preview approval form.
The author’s right to claim a refund will be forfeited if he/she failed to provide materials necessary in publishing his/her book before six months have elapsed from the date of the service order. Also, refund fees related to pre-and post-publication services namely, copyediting, books sales, and corrections will not be provided by the company. Moreover, the company does not offer refund to the publication of second and later editions of the author’s book. A refund is also not provided when the company terminates publications of the author’s work due to breach of contract committed by the author.
All Check Payments should be sent to the address below:
IDEOPAGE PRESS SOLUTIONS LLC
295 Madison Ave
New York NY 10017 USA
IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC will not be held liable for any check payment concerns, aside from the checks that are sent to the address we have specified.
PUBLISHING SERVICES AGREEMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is Publishing Services Agreement (this “Agreement”) is between IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC (“WE”, “OUR”, “US”, “SERVICE PROVIDER”) and the person (“YOU”, “YOUR”, “AUTHOR”) listed at the end of this Agreement.
- SCOPE OF SERVICES
You have agreed to engage us to deliver specific creative, publishing, distribution, marketing and promotional services, with the purpose of publishing, distributing and/or marketing a book, in print, digital, video and/or audio format of your manuscript. The scope of our services will cover only the package or service you have selected from those listed at the website www.ideopagepress.com and/or from the Order Form you have submitted to us. The electronic receipt, indicating the specific package or service you have selected from our website and provided to you after confirming your purchase, shall form part of this agreement.
This Agreement, in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions appearing on the website from time to time, shall be binding for the use and fulfillment of each service approved by you.
- RIGHTS AND LICENSES
You will be the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title, and interest, including copyright, in and to your manuscript.
During the term of this Agreement and for the purpose of fulfilling the services purchased by you and complying with our obligations under this Agreement, with respect to your manuscript and third party property licensed to you for use in the work, you authorize, consent and grant to us and our contractors the following:
- The worldwide rights and license to display, exhibit, reproduce, digitize, modify, license, and otherwise use the information that you provide to us about you (such as your name or chosen pen name, image, likeness, appearance, voice, video footage, biographical and personal information, etc.) and information about the work (such as title, your description of the work, excerpts and images from the work, etc.), in all materials created by us or on our behalf that incorporate any of the information above, in any format and in all media;
- The worldwide rights and license to send free review copies of the work to members of media and other potential book reviewers or book sellers, in our sole discretion;
- The worldwide rights and license to make excerpts or previews of the work available for preview on websites or via other media, including the websites of certain retailers such as Amazon, Google, and Apple, in our sole discretion;
- The exclusive, transferable, worldwide license to manufacture, store, use, display, execute, reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit, modify (for example, for formatting purposes or to create authorized derivative works), import, make, have made, offer to sell, print, publish, market, sublicense, distribute, and sell (individually or as part of compilations of collective works), and license for use via any subscription model or lending model, through all distribution channels available now or at a later time, in any language, in any format, and via any medium, now known or hereafter devised, selected in our sole discretion andconsistent with the services you purchase, the work;
- During the transition period of ninety (90) days after termination of this Agreement, the non-exclusive, worldwide license to engage in the activities set forth above; and
- The right and license to compile and use statistical information regarding sales of the work.
This agreement will be effective from the date it is first signed by You, whether electronically or by hand (“Effective date”), until terminated in accordance to No. 5 (Termination and Refunds).
- TERMINATION AND REFUNDS
Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, with written notice to the other Party. Even after the agreement is terminated, you will remain liable for payment of the balance due, subject to the refund guidelines below:
- Publishing Packages – The potential refund for a publishing package is exclusive to the amount paid for such publishing package as set forth in the electronic receipt, and will be calculated as follows:
- Prior to submission of your manuscript or materials:
– Within sixty (60) days from transmission of electronic receipt to you, 100% of the paid price, less a processing and evaluation fee of $100 or 10% of the total paid price, whichever is greater.
– After sixty (60) days from transmission of electronic receipt, 75% of the paid price.
– After ninety (90) days form transmission of electronic receipt, 50% of the paid price.
- After (i) above but prior to the start of design work, 50% of the paid price.
iii. After (ii) above but prior to final approval, 25% of the paid price.
- After final approval of the work, no refund.
- Services not included in publishing packages. We will refund to you the full amount paid for individual services not included in a publishing packages, or additional services, that we have not fulfilled or started to fulfill, or that we are unable to fulfill as of the effective date of the termination. If we have fulfilled or started to fulfill a service or additional service, no refund for that service or additional service will be due to you.
- If you terminate this Agreement more than six (6) months after the Effective Date, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If you do not communicate, by any means (email or phone call), with service provider for a continuous period of thirty (30) days, you will not be entitled to any refund.
- If at any time, we terminate this Agreement because Your Manuscript or Your Work do not comply with the Content Guidelines found in our website, We will refund to you 100% of the paid price, less an evaluation fee of $100 or 10% of the total paid price, whichever is greater.
Royalties will be paid to You on all sales of the Work, EXCEPT: (a) sales of the Work to Yourself; and (b) copies of the Work given to any person or entity free of charge. Royalties will be given according to the guidelines below:
- 100% Royalty: Retail price – production cost = your royalty.
- Total sales of the Work and Royalties are calculated on a calendar quarter basis.
- Royalties due will be paid within thirty (30) days after the end of each calendar quarter. We may accrue and withhold payment until the total amount of Royalties earned equals or exceeds one-hundred ($100). All held Royalties will be paid in full within thirty (30) days after the end of each calendar year. We reserve the right to determine or change the method of payment, in our sole discretion.
- Royalties may be subject to applicable tax requirements and withholding. You will be solely responsible for all sales, use, and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties, and charges of any kind imposed by any federal, state, or local governmental entity.
- You are responsible for supplying and maintaining with Us complete and current personal information, including, but not limited to, Your name, address, telephone number, email address, bank information, and tax information. We are not liable for any damages related to delays or failure to receive notices, tax documents, Royalty payments or other information resulting from Your failure to maintain accurate current and complete personal information with Us.
- REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant the following:
- You are either the sole author and or owner of all copyrights, or you are authorized in writing to represent all co-authors owning all copyrights to your manuscript;
- You are either the owner of or you have secured permission to use any third party property that you provide us to include in your work, and you can provide solid form of testimony if such permission is requested;
- Your manuscript and the work complies with all content guidelines and applicable laws and regulations; and you understand that you are responsible for ensuring that the work complies with our content guidelines and all applicable laws and regulations at all times;
- Your manuscript and the work do not: (i) infringe on any copyright or other intellectual property rights; (ii) violate any right of privacy, publicity or other personal or property right whatsoever; (iii) contain any libelous matter or matter otherwise contrary to law; (iv) contain a recipe, formula, or instruction that may be injurious to the user; or (v) contain any information of a third party deemed private by applicable law (such as social security numbers, dates of birth, or private financial or medical information);
- All statements in your manuscript or the work asserted as facts are based on your careful investigation and research for accuracy;
- There have not been and are not now any pending or, to your knowledge, threatened claims, litigation, or other proceedings pending against you with respect to the content or title of your manuscript or the work or other claims based on any facts that would constitute a breach of any of your representations and warranties;
- All information in your manuscript or that you submit or communicate to us is accurate; and you will immediately notify us to update and/or correct any information which becomes inaccurate.
Author acknowledges that IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC, the service provider, has no control over the purchasing decisions of booksellers or book buyers and cannot be held liable for their actions. We maintain no control over the subjective purchasing decisions of consumers or booksellers, and, consequently, we cannot and do not guarantee sales of your work. We make no guarantees or promises as to the minimum success of the services or the amount of book sales which may result from any or all of the services.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement, together with all service orders, electronic receipts, terms and conditions and any other written document referenced in this Agreement, constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings, agreements, discussions, or representations, whether written or oral.
Notice. All notices under this Agreement by you to us, including, but not limited to, asserting any breach, prior to your right to terminate for cause, or notices to terminate, must be supplied in writing and e-mailed to www.ideopagepress.com.
Force Majeure Event. We will not be liable or responsible to you, nor be deemed to have defaulted under or breached this Agreement, for any failure or delay in fulfilling or performing any term of this Agreement when and to the extent of such failure or delay is caused by or results from any reasonably unforeseeable act or circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, any acts of God, war, terrorism, labor conditions, fire, flood, storms, third party acts or governmental action, or restraints or delays affecting our contractor’s ability to enable us to timely fulfill services.
Taxes. You will be solely responsible for all sales, use, and excise taxes, and any other similar taxes, duties, and charges of any kind imposed by any federal, state, or local government entity on any amounts payable by you hereunder, provided that in no event will you pay or be responsible for any taxes imposed on, or relating to, our income, revenues, gross receipts, our employees, our affiliates, or our contractors, or our real or personal property or other assets.
Electronic Signatures. The parties agree that the electronic signatures of the parties included in this Agreement, and other referenced documents, are intended to authenticate this writing and to have the same force and effect as manual signatures. “Electronic signature” means any electronic sound, symbol or process attached to or logically associated with a record and executed and adopted by a party with the intent to sign such record.
I HAVE READ, I UNDERSTAND, AND I AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH IN THIS PUBLISHING SERVICES AGREEMENT.
|Author’s Full Name:|
|Official E-Mail Address:|
|Date Signed (Effective Date):|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Marketing Agreement Form
This Marketing Agreement (this “Agreement”), dated upon signing this Agreement (the “Effective Date”), is between IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC, and Author whose name and signature appears at the end of this contract. IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC and Author are sometimes individually referred to as “Party” and collectively referred to as the “Parties.” WHEREAS, IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC and Author desire to establish a nonexclusive strategic marketing agreement whereby IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC will promote Author’s services to its customers. This Agreement may be modified from time to time in the form of a written instrument signed by both Parties (an “Amendment”). The terms of any Amendment executed during this Agreement will be subject to the terms of this Agreement unless otherwise stipulated in the Amendment.
- SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES. The Parties will undertake the activities listed in Appendix
- The Parties acknowledge that their respective obligations to undertake the activities listed inAppendix A serve as good and valuable consideration for this Agreement.
- REPORTING. Within ten (10) days after the end of each calendar month during theTerm, IdeoPage Press Solutions LLCwill provide Author with (or provide access to) a monthly report of data that will let the other Party determine the value (traffic, completed sales, revenues, etc.) derived from individual activities as described in this Agreement.
- TRACKING OF USERS.
- IdeoPage Press Solutions LLCwill use and implement reasonable tracking mechanismsin order to permit Author to accurately track users linking from the IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC Site to the Author Site and purchasing Author Services.
- LICENSES. Author grants to IdeoPage Press Solutions LLCa non-exclusive, nontransferable,royalty-free license to use Author’s trade names, trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively Marks) in connection with the performance of this Agreement. IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC shall not use any of Author’s Marks for any purpose without first obtaining the prior written advance consent of the Author. IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC will not alter or permit alteration of, or remove or modify or permit removal or modification of, any of Author’s, or other identifying marks placed by Author or its agents on the products or associated documentation or literature, without Author’s prior written approval. Except as specifically provided in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall confer upon IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC any right, title or interest in any of the Marks or goodwill of Author. IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC acknowledges that Author’s Marks and any related goodwill are the sole and exclusive property of Author, and IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC agrees not to (or cause a third party to) contest the rights of Author in Author’s or to use any confusingly similar marks, works or symbols. At no time during or after the term of this Agreement shall IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC challenge or assist others to challenge Author’s Marks or the registration thereof or attempt to register any trademarks, marks or trade names that are in any way confusingly similar to Author’s Marks.
Author acknowledges that it retains ownership of all its Marks and other intellectual property rights that are licensed to it. IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC acknowledges that its utilization of Author’s Marks will not create in it, nor will it represent it has, any right, title or interest in or to Author’s Marks other than the express and limited right to use Author’s Marks on IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC’s Website granted under this Agreement. The goodwill from on IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC’s use of Author’s Marks, if any, shall accrue solely to the benefit of Author. IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC agrees that it shall cease using Author’s Marks immediately upon request, and in no event shall this license survive the term of this Agreement.
- TERM AND TERMINATION. The term of this Agreement shall be 6 months from theLaunch Date, unless terminated earlier pursuant to the provisions of this Agreement. TheLaunch Date shall be the date when Author’s Promotional Offer is presented live on IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC’s website. Thereafter, the term will automatically renew for successive six (6) month terms without notice.
- Effect of Termination. Termination shall not relieve either Party of any obligations
incurred prior to the termination. Upon termination, IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC agrees to (i) cease all promotions of Author’s services; (ii) cease all use of Author’s technology and Marks; and (iii) cease making Author’s services available in or through a website or otherwise, and upon request, to promptly destroy or return all copies (electronic or written) of the content, technology, and any other confidential or proprietary information in IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC’s possession or control. Without limiting the foregoing in any way, the Parties agree that following termination, each Party may continue to make their products/services available directly to users subscribing to the product/service prior to termination, without any liability or obligation to the other Party.
- WARRANTIES; DISCLAIMER.
- Warranties. Each Party represents and warrants to the other that:
- it has the full corporate right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to performthe acts required of it hereunder;
- the execution of this Agreement by such Party and the performance by such Party of itsobligations and duties hereunder do not and shall not violate any other Agreement to which suchParty is a Party or by which it is otherwise bound;
iii. when executed and delivered by such Party, this Agreement shall constitute the legal, valid and binding obligation of such Party, enforceable against such Party according to its terms;
- such Party acknowledges that the other Party makes no representations, warranties orAgreements related to the subject matter hereof that are not expressly specified in this
- Disclaimer. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN, NEITHER PARTY
MAKES AND EACH PARTY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR
WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES CONTEMPLATED BY THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR IMPLED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
- Protection of Information. The parties may provide each other with confidential
information and trade secrets, including without limitation, information on their respective organization, business, finances, personnel, services, systems, pricing structure, proprietary products and processes, transactions and/or business relations (collectively, the “Information”). The term “Information” shall not include (i) information generally available to the public through no fault of the other Party, (ii) information which the other Party already had knowledge of, or (iii) information which has become part of the public domain through no fault of a Party. Each Party agrees to retain in confidence at all times and to require its employees, consultants, professional representatives and agents to retain in confidence all information disclosed by the other Party. Each Party shall only use the other’s information solely for the purpose of performing obligations under this Agreement, and only disclose the Confidential Information on a need-to-know basis, provided that, such party shall be liable for the acts of any third party who obtains the Confidential Information from such party. Each party shall take all necessary precautions in handling the Confidential Information of the other party and limit disclosures on a strict need-to-know basis. Further, the receiving Party may disclose information to the extent ordered to be disclosed by subpoena, other legal process or requirement of law, after first giving the disclosing Party a reasonable opportunity to contest such disclosure requirement.
- Injunctive Relief. Each Party acknowledges and agrees that any use or disclosure of
Confidential Information by the Party in a manner inconsistent with the provisions of this
Agreement may cause another Party harm which will not be compensable by monetary damages alone and, accordingly, such other Party will, in addition to other available legal or equitable remedies, be entitled to seek an immediate injunction restraining the disclosing Party from committing or continuing to commit a breach. A Party may avail itself of injunctive relief in addition and without prejudice to any other remedies available to it.
- Survival. This Section 8 will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- PUBLICITY. The Parties will cooperate to create appropriate public and promotional
announcements or press releases relating to the relationship set forth in this Agreement. All public announcements by one Party which mention the other Party, but specifically excluding announcements which simply mention one Party as a customer or strategic marketer of the other Party, shall be subject to prior review and approval, which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- Notices. All notices that either Party is required or may desire to serve upon the other
Party shall be in writing and addressed to the Party to be served at the respective addresses set forth herein and shall be sent via U.S. Express Mail or private express courier service with confirmed receipt and will be effective upon receipt at the addresses listed herein (unless the Parties are notified in writing of a change in address, in which case notice will be sent to the new address).
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreementbetween the parties with respect to the transactions contemplated, and supersedes any and allprior or contemporaneous oral or written representation, understanding, agreement or communication between the Parties concerning the subject matter hereof. Neither Party is relying upon any warranties, representations, assurances, or inducements not expressly set forth herein.
- Waiver. No waiver of any provision of this Agreement or any rights or obligations of
either Party hereunder shall be effective, except pursuant to a written instrument signed by the Party waiving compliance, and any such waiver shall be effective only in the specific instance and for the specific purpose stated in such writing.
- Force Majeure. Neither Party shall be deemed in default hereunder, nor shall it hold theother Party responsible for, any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of itsobligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, act of God, war, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, or boycott, provided that the Party relying upon this section
(i) shall have given the other Party prompt written notice thereof and, in any event, within five (5) days of discovery thereof and
(ii) shall take all steps reasonably necessary under the circumstances to mitigate the effects of the force majeure event upon which such notice is based;
provided further, that in the event a force majeure event described in this section extends for a period in excess of thirty (30) days in the aggregate, either Party may immediately terminate this Agreement.
- Headings. The section and paragraph headings appearing in this Agreement are insertedonly as a matter of convenience and in no way define, govern, limit, modify or construe thescope or extent of the provisions of this Agreement to which they may relate. Such headings are not part of this Agreement and shall not be given any legal effect.
- Amendments and Severability. No amendment or modification of this Agreement, nor
any waiver of any rights, will be effective unless assented to in writing by the party to be
charged, and the waiver of any breach or default will not constitute a waiver of any other right hereunder or any subsequent breach or default. In the event that any provision of this Agreement should be found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained shall not, in any way, be affected or impaired thereby.
- Assignment. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of each
Party’s successors and assigns. Neither Party may assign this Agreement, in whole or in part, without the other Party’s prior written consent; provided, however, that the sale of any portion of the assets of either Party, or any of its subsidiaries, its acquisition by merger into another company, shall not be deemed an assignment of this Agreement by such Party. Provided further, that the Party to be sold or acquired in accordance with the previous sentence must provide written notice to the other Party of any such sale or acquisition within forty-five (45) calendar days of the closing. Any attempt to assign this Agreement other than in accordance with this provision shall be null and void.
- Independent Contractors. The Parties to this Agreement are independent contractors.
Neither Party is an agent, representative, or partner of the other Party. Neither Party shall have any right, power or authority to enter into any agreement for or on behalf of, or incur any obligation or liability of, or to otherwise bind, the other Party. This Agreement shall not be interpreted or construed to create an association, joint venture, partnership, franchise, sales, representative or employment relationship between the Parties or to impose any partnership obligation or liability upon either Party. Each Party shall bear its own costs and expenses in performing this Agreement.
- Non-Exclusive Arrangement. The Parties understand that this Agreement is not an
exclusive arrangement between the Parties. The Parties agree that they are free to enter into similar transactions as set forth in this Agreement with other entities and that the Parties may directly or indirectly solicit customer referrals via other channels under terms that may differ from the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- Construction. In the event that any provision of this Agreement conflicts with the law
under which this Agreement is to be construed, or if any provision is held invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be deemed to be restated to reflect as nearly as possible the original intentions of the Parties, and the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. There shall be no presumption for or against either Party as a result of such Party being the principal drafter of this Agreement.
- Records. During the Term and for a period of 1 year(s) thereafter, the Parties will
maintain books and records related to the customer transactions contemplated under this
Agreement. Upon reasonable notice, the requested Party will provide such books and records to the requesting Party for review to ensure the requested Party’s compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Signatories. This Agreement shall be signed on behalf of IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC by IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC, and on behalf of Author by.
- Compenstion. Author agrees to pay IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC ten percent(10%)of the upfront proceeds that traditional publishing companies offer.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, each of IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC and Author has caused this Agreement to be signed and delivered by its duly authorized representative.
By (Sign) _______________________
APPENDIX A: Party Responsibilities & Payment Terms
IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC and Author have agreed to execute the marketing activities identified below. Each Party shall coordinate their respective marketing activities. All such promoting and marketing costs by a respective Party shall be borne solely by that Party, unless otherwise indicated below.
Activities of IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC:
IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC will perform and fulfill the Marketing Services paid and agreed between the Author and the company (or referred to as Author Compensation Share) and/or as stated in the Proposal.
Activities of Author:
The Author will pay the Author Compensation Share as agreed with the company and/or as stated in the Proposal
Full Payment or Installment. For installment plans, the remaining balance will be paid upon the author’s flexibility of payment but not more than 30 days interval after the previous payment. This is agreed between the company and the author prior signing this agreement or as stated in the proposal.
Unless otherwise specifically noted, all of the content of this website is copyrighted and may not be used by anyone or any third party for any purpose without IdeoPage Press Solutions’ written consent. All materials and all contents which have been created, generated, posted, and maintained on this site are subject to copyrights owned by IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC – © 2018 IDEOPAGE PRESS SOLUTIONS LLC. All rights reserved.
Any reproduction, redistribution, transmissions, reconstruction, readjustment, or republication of all or part of any document found on this site is expressly prohibited, unless IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC granted its written permission to so reproduce, redistribute, transmit, resell, and/or republish the material. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.
The names, logos, service marks, images and trademarks of IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC on this site may not be used in any advertising, mass marketing, and/or publicity, or otherwise to indicate IdeoPage Press Solutions LLC sponsorship or affiliation with any product, service, organization, or company, without IdeoPage Press Solutions’ prior express written permission.